The new Metronor Two combines accuracy, affordability and ease-of-use like no other portable measurement system – providing the accuracy required to efficiently verify tight tolerance parts on the shop floor, in the production line, or even at the supplier’s or customer’s sites.
The wireless, light-weight probe provides unrivalled operator comfort also during long measurement sessions, and with a cubic measurement volume with sides of 2.5m length, it is easy to position even large parts for measurement.
System set-up is fast and easy, and operator training is largely limited to learning the selected measurement software – EVO Light is standard, but you can get others as an option.
Having no moving parts, the carbon fiber probe and the solid-state camera ensure precision you can trust also over time – even when regularly used in tough, industrial environments. With no need for scheduled re-calibration, there will not be downtime unless the equipment is severely mistreated.
Metronor Two comes as a complete system with all you need included in the rollaway, watertight case – plus there is a range of options available to tailor the system to your requirements, as well as upgrades should your needs change in the future.
- Superior, true accuracy of
(20 + L ⁄ 70 )µm U95,
e.g. 27µm for a 500mm part
or 49µm for a 2m part
- Inexpensive to buy and operate
- Measurement volume of 15m3
for parts up to 2.5m
- Exceptionally easy to use
- Bring the PCMM to the object, not vice-versa
- Two Metronor Cameras with signal & power/sync cables
- Two Metronor One Tripods with Pan/tilt Head
- LP86 Lightpen with WIFi communication and re-chargeable Li-Ion battery
- LP86 Lightpen comes with spare Li-Ion battery and battery charger
- Small probe kit with calibration tool
- Interface Unit IU2
- Reference bar RB66
- Laptop computer for Two
- Metronor Metrolog EVO /optional software, Metronor System SW (MSS) as well as a Metronor One technology license
- Required system and power cables
- Watertight rollaway transportation case with operate-out-of-case funcionality
|Measurement Volume||15 m3||552 ft3|
|Accuracy||U95 distance measurement accuracy||+/- (0.02 + L/70000) mm|
|Examples of 3D length accuracy
L refers to part size
|±27 μm (L = 500 mm)|
|±34 μm (L = 1 m)|
|±49 μm (L = 2 m)|
|±63 μm (L = 3 m)|
|Environment||Operating Temperature||10 to 45˚C (50 to 113˚F)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 65˚C (-13 to 150˚F)|
|Operating Humidity||< 95% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Pressure, Humidity, Temperature||No effect on measurement accuracy|
|Vibration Stability Control (option)||0 – 100 Hz, < 3 mm amplitude|
|Electrical Power||Auto switching||100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|(Battery operation optional)|